“Sometimes the simplest things are the most profound. My job is to bring out in people & what they wouldn’t dare do themselves“
'Mugda' is a symbol of culture and traditions
Good news for the employees of the Village Ward Secretariat - Chief Minister Jagan who kept his word
Chief Minister Jagan making a sensational statement about Amaravati)
Researchers says that The Power of your Subconscious Mind, we just utilize 10% of our psyches. Contemplate what I recently said. We utilize just 10% of our brains! We are squandering the other 90%. Consider it along these lines… .imagine a scenario where we just utilized 10% of our compensation. Could we get by on 10% of our compensation? No chance, except if you Bill Gates. What might be said about eating just 10% of the food we make? Wouldn't that be a misuse of food? Imagine a scenario where we rested just 10% of 8 hours or 80 minutes per day. Could we get by? Imagine a scenario where we had just 10% of the oxygen that was accessible. Could we get by? The response to this multitude of inquiries is a resonating NO!
tdp chief chandrababu has expressed deep dissatisfaction over the conduct of the kuppam municipal elections
YSRCP state joint secretary Satish Kumar said that the Telugu Desam Party is sure to disappear after 2024.